www.nmcnews.tv. (henceforth the “Site”) for your information, recreation, education, entertainment and communication. The Site is free, and can be accessed through a web browser by any individual.
You may download material displayed on the Site for personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. This will be only for non-commercial use and not for any financial gain whatsoever. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without New Mangalore Channel’s written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (hereby referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and nmcnews.tv are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted/ protected by intellectual property laws unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the explicit written permission of nmcnews.tv . nmcnews.tv is not responsible for any legal implications that may occur to you if you have copied any material whatsoever from the Site and used for commercial purposes. nmcnews.tv neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe patent, copyright or any intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with nmcnews.tv .
2. You shall not archive or retain any Content in any form without nmcnews.tv ’s prior written permission.
3. nmcnews.tv says that reasonable effort has gone into developing the content of the Site, especially for accuracy and for including up-to-date information. However, nmcnews.tv assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content on the Site.
4. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Neither nmcnews.tv nor any other individual or organisation involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or any service provided through the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
5. nmcnews.tv also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by nmcnews.tv or its affiliates for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, nmcnews.tv is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, nmcnews.tv . The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications, regulations and statutes.
8. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of nmcnews.tv and others. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that nmcnews.tv will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
9. nmcnews.tv does not endorse in any way the advertisers on the Site to the contents of such advertisements. Please verify the veracity of the all information contained in any advertisement on your own before undertaking any reliance.
10. Although nmcnews.tv may, from time to time, monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, nmcnews.tv is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Daijiworld.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing nmcnews.tv to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
11. nmcnews.tv may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
12. nmcnews.tv prohibits caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any content available through the Site. nmcnews.tv reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames
13. Users of this Site agree that any disputes arising from the use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of India without giving effect to principles of conflicts of laws. Any suits brought hereunder may be brought in the courts of Mangalore, India and users of the Site submit to the jurisdiction thereof.